- We will respond promptly to your enquiries through our phone and web services.
- You will receive up-to-date and accurate information. Whenever possible, we will explain the decision making process and how it impacts you. If we cannot assist you, we will do our best to refer you to someone who can.
- If you lodge a complaint, we have a dedicated complaints process and we will work with you to understand and address your concerns.
- Our team understand your challenges because of their extensive experience working with parents and carers of young children.
- We aim to tailor our response and services to your needs.
- We will treat you with courtesy and respect.
- We will provide services in a fair and equitable way.
- We are open and transparent about our processes.
- We aim to provide consistent and clear information across our communication channels.
- Our staff must disclose conflicts of interest.
- We will give you access to your personal information if you request it.
- We will treat your personal and confidential information with sensitivity. We will collect, store and use your personal and confidential information responsibly.
- We handle all of your information in accordance with the Privacy Act, 1988.